South Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate For the Server
Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin Application.
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm by Exaw

» Why am I in creative mode?
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm by majikchicken

» My Introduction
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm by majikchicken

» Navydude2's Mod application
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm by navydude2

» Whitelist?
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am by bughead

» Builder Application
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 am by bughead

» SLOTHYNESS RANK PLZ
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm by A_SLEEPY_SLOTH

» crazydude308's h-moderator request
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm by crazydude308

» draco's mod app
My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm by draconianwarrior

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs

3 posters

Go down

My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs Empty My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs

Post  Dest5 Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:45 am

IGN: Dest5
Overall experience: scale 1-10 about 9
What does an admin do: A admin makes sure everyone and the server is doing ok and that there are no problems, also they check up on the players, code some plugins and suggest some, respect all higher ranks and be calm as possible to the players and help with building, and be very active
Staff experience: I have been staff on about 6 other servers and currently want to be on this one
Are you a good builder: Yes I can build statues and some castles and towers
Are you mature: sometimes and sometimes not
Enything else: I look forward to working with all the staff and hope I'm chosen and want to be the best staff I can be and I know about all the commands and I'll do all I can to impress higher ranks

Dest5

Back to top Go down

My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs Empty Re: My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs

Post  FoxehFox Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Dest5 wrote:
What does an admin do: A admin makes sure everyone and the server is doing ok and that there are no problems, also they check up on the players, code some plugins and suggest some, respect all higher ranks and be calm as possible to the players and help with building, and be very active
Staff experience: I have been staff on about 6 other servers and currently want to be on this one
Are you a good builder: Yes I can build statues and some castles and towers
Enything else: I look forward to working with all the staff and hope I'm chosen and want to be the best staff I can be and I know about all the commands and I'll do all I can to impress higher ranks

Corrected >15 Errors

What does an admin do: An admin makes sure everyone and the server is doing ok, and that there are no problems. Also, they check up on the players, code and suggest some plugins, respect all higher ranks, and are calm as possible to the players and help with building, and be very active <---Run on!
Staff experience: I have been staff on about 6 other servers, and currently want to be on this one
Are you a good builder: Yes, I can build statues and some castles and towers
Enything else: I look forward to working with all the staff, and hope I'm chosen and want to be the best staff I can be and I know about all the commands and I'll do all I can to impress higher ranks <Run-on

Good luck!

FoxehFox

Back to top Go down

My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs Empty Re: My SouthCraft Staff App thats better than theirs

Post  Thoraxis Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am

FoxehFox wrote:
Dest5 wrote:- Snipped -

Corrected >15 Errors

Overall experience: Scale 1-10 about 9.
What does an admin do: An admin makes sure everyone and the server is doing ok, and that there are no problems. Also, they check up on the players, code and suggest some plugins, respect all higher ranks, and are as calm as possible to the players and help with building, and be very active.
Staff experience: I have been staff on about 6 other servers, and currently want to be on this one.
Are you a good builder: Yes, I can build statues, and some castles and towers.
Are you mature: Sometimes and sometimes not./b]
Enything else: I look forward to working with all the staff[b],
and hope I'm chosen and want to be the best staff I can be and I know about all the commands and I'll do all I can to impress higher ranks.

Fix'd. Don't put a conjunction (and) after a comma unless it is necessary. Period. Also, remember to use capitals and full stops.

Thoraxis

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxehFox Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 pm

SNIPSNOP

Psshhh. I was sleepy

FoxehFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down