South Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate For the Server
Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin Application.
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm by Exaw

» Why am I in creative mode?
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm by majikchicken

» My Introduction
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm by majikchicken

» Navydude2's Mod application
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm by navydude2

» Whitelist?
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am by bughead

» Builder Application
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 am by bughead

» SLOTHYNESS RANK PLZ
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm by A_SLEEPY_SLOTH

» crazydude308's h-moderator request
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm by crazydude308

» draco's mod app
Thoraxis Administrator Application  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm by draconianwarrior

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thoraxis Administrator Application

Go down

Thoraxis Administrator Application  Empty Thoraxis Administrator Application

Post  Thoraxis Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 am

IGN: First and foremost allow me to introduce myself, I am Thoraxis you may or may not have heard of me. I am predominantly from the CityCraft Server.
Overall Experience: It depends what you mean by experience. Experience in Minecraft of which I must say so myself I am extremely good at. Or maybe experience at a server which over the years I have been on many. So I suppose I am quite an experienced 'Minecrafter'.
What Does an Admin do?: An administrator is the highest achieveable rank besides owner which is dedicated to the must trusted and well respected members of a online community. It is their responsibility to dedicate themselves to the server and help build and improve the server as much as possible. They must also help the players of the server who constitute the server as a whole.
Staff Experience: On online forums, I have been an administrator four times a moderator three times and someone of importance several times. On minecraft I used to own a server which is long since forgotten, I have been an administrator twice and a moderator a few times. On CityCraft, which was spotlighted by TGN, I am a Donator+, the rank below a moderator (except trial moderator).
Are you a Good Builder: Yes, I suppose I am.
Are you Mature: Of course.
Anything else: Yes, I have typed that quickly the tips of my fingers have went numb.

EDIT: Thank you for promotion.

Thoraxis

Back to top Go down