South Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate For the Server
Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin Application.
Mod Application! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm by Exaw

» Why am I in creative mode?
Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm by majikchicken

» My Introduction
Mod Application! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm by majikchicken

» Navydude2's Mod application
Mod Application! EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm by navydude2

» Whitelist?
Mod Application! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am by bughead

» Builder Application
Mod Application! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 am by bughead

» SLOTHYNESS RANK PLZ
Mod Application! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm by A_SLEEPY_SLOTH

» crazydude308's h-moderator request
Mod Application! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm by crazydude308

» draco's mod app
Mod Application! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm by draconianwarrior

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mod Application!

+5
cynthia25
123pandaman
SaneTrojan
jamesbeck007
Matthew9_
9 posters

Go down

Mod Application! Empty Mod Application!

Post  Matthew9_ Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 pm

We in SoutchCraft are looking for mods for our Hardcore PVP! Someone that know much about minecraft and what PVP is.
This is how the application shuld looks like:

IGN:
Staff experience:
What does a moderator do?
Building Experience:
Are you mature?
Enything else?

Please send us eny pics/links to something you have builded. We wants experienced builders for spawn.

Last edited by Matthew9_ on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Matthew9_

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty form

Post  jamesbeck007 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 pm

IGN:jamesbeck007
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft? i love to help new people and help enyone who needs help
Staff experience: i help enyone i follow the rules nice and Kind
Building Experience:i like building im not the best of builders but i am good
Are you mature?ALWAYS AM
Enything else?nope

jamesbeck007

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty Re: Mod Application!

Post  SaneTrojan Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:08 pm

IGN: SaneTrojan

Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft? Recently started minecraft again and would love to help run a server since I enjoy helping people.

Staff experience: I've ran my own server with a few friends for a couple of months had a steady 10-15 players, but then stopped it due to not having much time to keep everything under control

Building Experience: I've built a few things here and there not too amazing but I like to take my time on things and make sure they're exactly what I want.

Are you mature? I believe so, but that is for you to decide.

Anything else? I think i'd make a great addition to the staff since I tend to be friendly and help people out no matter what their question is.

Thank you for reading.

SaneTrojan

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty Mod Application!

Post  123pandaman Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

IGN: 123pandaman
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft?: Because this looks like one of the best servers I've ever seen.
Staff experience: I am an op on 2 servers
Building Experience: I am a good builder
Are you mature? : Yes
Enything else? : Nope, that's about it!

123pandaman

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty Mod App

Post  cynthia25 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

IGN:Cynthia25
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft? I want to be a mod on Southcraft is to help you and be part of something. I won't do nothing stupid. I want to be mod because i have a lot of spare time on my hands and it would be fun
Staff experience: I've been Mod for 3 other servers we did good but each on had to close down due to lack of donators
Building Experience: I been studying to be and architect in real life so i build stuff in minecraft for a bit of help(sorry i don't have any pics the world i used to build was deleted by my little brother)
Are you mature?Yes I am i might be a little immature at times but i can be mature when needed to
Enything else?My brother deleted my creative world of building and well of course i was stupid to not take pictures

cynthia25

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty JamesTheRev Mod Application

Post  JamesTheRev Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:22 am

IGN: JamesTheRev
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft?: Because its a really fun server and i would love to be a part of it, and help out
Staff experience: I have owned my won server, i have been an admin and mod on quite a few server so i have plent of experience with dealing with people
What does a moderator do? They help out admins if anything goes wrong, they also help out members of the server if they have any problems or quireies
Building Experience: I dont like to brag, but i am really really good at building in minecraft and using redstone, and i would love to build some stuff of your server Smile
Are you mature? I am mature and i can deal with things maturly, but i fo have a funny childish side to, but when its time to be mature i will act it
Enything else? I really hope you accept this application, and if you want to see anything i have built add me on skype and i will show you. Thanks ^___^

JamesTheRev

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty GeTpOpAllCrAzY Mod App

Post  GeTpOpAllCrAzY Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:48 am

IGN:GeTpOpAllCrAzY
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft? I want to be a mod as i think i would be able to bring a fun community up and also, i love the server!
Staff experience: Co-Owner On a server, Mod/Admin/Op On many more
Building Experience: I like to think im quite a good builder.
Are you mature? Certainly.
Enything else?Nope, Thanks for reading this (if you do)!

-Crazy

GeTpOpAllCrAzY

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty RE MOD APP

Post  dara123123 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 am

IGN: dara123123

Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft? I just recently visited this server and was shocked by the fantastic community and how nice and helpful everyone was. i would really like to contribute to this server and help out as much as i can.

Staff experience: i have been admin on a couple other servers and mod on another.

What does a moderator do? a moderator has two different jobs. first, be helpful and kind to other players. second, help the server by building, being active, and catching greifers.

Building Experience: One the two there servers that i am op on i have built spawns, shops, castles, towns etc.

Are you mature? yes

Enything else? No, i think i've said enough about myself on the is app, but if you have more questions feel free to ask me via minecraft.

Thanks a Bunch
-Dara

dara123123

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty Skrone2's Mod App

Post  skrone2 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 pm

IGN: Skrone2
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft? I think it is a really great server and want to help out in a way more than just building.
Staff experience: Owned a server for a month and have been an admin on a couple. Not an admin or mod on any other servers right now, because I don't want to have to manage more than one.
What does a moderator do? They keep the peace. They make sure people are following the rules, and punish if they aren't.
Building Experience: I build castles, and have a little bit of experience with redstone clocks etc. I built the spawn for a couple of servers
Are you mature? Yes
Enything else? I promise to keep your rules and make sure others do as well. I would respect all, those above me and below me in rank. Thank you for considering me.

Skrone2

skrone2

Back to top Go down

Mod Application! Empty Re: Mod Application!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down