South Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate For the Server
Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin Application.
Admin Application. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm by Exaw

» Why am I in creative mode?
Admin Application. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm by majikchicken

» My Introduction
Admin Application. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm by majikchicken

» Navydude2's Mod application
Admin Application. EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm by navydude2

» Whitelist?
Admin Application. EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am by bughead

» Builder Application
Admin Application. EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 am by bughead

» SLOTHYNESS RANK PLZ
Admin Application. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm by A_SLEEPY_SLOTH

» crazydude308's h-moderator request
Admin Application. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm by crazydude308

» draco's mod app
Admin Application. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm by draconianwarrior

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Admin Application.

+3
SaneTrojan
dara123123
Matthew9_
7 posters

Go down

Admin Application. Empty Admin Application.

Post  Matthew9_ Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 am

Okey so i am gona pick 1 admin for now.
The admin most have much experience and an age on OVER 14 YEARS OLD!

This is how it shuld looks like:
IGN:
What does an admin do:
Staff experience:
Are you a good builder:
Are you mature:
Enything else:

Add some pictures of something you have build (if possible)

Matthew9_

Back to top Go down

Admin Application. Empty Admin app

Post  dara123123 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 pm

IGN: Dara123123

Overall experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now and believe that i have picked up the skills necessary, as a player, admin, mod, and owner, to be an admin on this server.

What does an admin do: Most people think that an admin only helps build things and moderates the server, but having experience with being an admin i can tell you it is much more difficult than that. an admin has to be on regularly and constantly be helping out. they have to be prepared for any situation thrown at them, weather it be with hacks or a plugin issue. an admin also must be prepared to act as a less powerful owner when the owner is not on. The admin also has to understand that being an admin doen't mean going into creative while playing. sometimes when building something for the server they may use creative or world edit, but if they want to be fair they should play in survival most of the time.

Staff experience: Well as i said in my mod application, i have been an admin on a couple servers before. I also used to own a server and understand how difficult it can be to be without good trustworthy staff members. I also understand the responsibility that comes with being an admin aswel.

Are you a good builder: I am a very good builder and am very talented with world edit. i am decent with redstone, and almost a master with playing legit.

Are you mature: Yes i am mature.

Anything else: If there are any other questions you have for me ask me via minecraft.

-Dara

Last edited by dara123123 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

dara123123

Back to top Go down

Admin Application. Empty Re: Admin Application.

Post  SaneTrojan Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:56 pm

IGN: SaneTrojan

Overall experience: I've been moderator on a few servers and ran my own server four about 3 months which I think was pretty successful.

What does an admin do: I like to think the administrator is the owners second hand as he doesn't have the full power of the owner, but must make sure everything is running up to par and no one is having any problems. They should make sure everyone is experiencing what they should and in this case is to have fun in the server while making sure no one is breaking the rules or exploiting anything. The administrator must overcome any obstacles that come in his way while maintaining the server. The administrator pretty much has to make sure everything is in order and keeping it that way.

Staff experience: Like I've said been moderator on a few servers and ran my own server.

Are you a good builder: Not the best, but I think I can be pretty creative when building.

Are you mature: I do believe, but for you to decide.

Anything else: Well I never really get angry I always look at both sides of the story before making a decision. I'm usually very friendly try to not curse as it just makes the argument worse with players, and hardly ever comes to a conclusion. I can also be on at anytime specified if needed if that helps.

Thank you for reading!

SaneTrojan

Back to top Go down

Admin Application. Empty My application (:

Post  alicenxvanity Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 pm

IGN: alicenxvanity (cracked account only x_x), chaosheavens (shared with my boyfriend, premium)
Overall experience: I have been Moderator of one beta server, I have owned several of my own servers, and have a long standing history of being modded on classic (yes classic haha) servers, even obtaining the rank of owner on a few servers. I have been playing minecraft since well before the alpha version was introduced.
What does an admin do: An admin protects the server by warning people about their language, and stopping griefers from attacking other players houses/builds. An admin uses their power carefully as to not abuse, and as to enforce the rules, not break them.
Staff experience: Moderator/Owner on Beta, Admin/Moderator/Owner on Classic.
Are you a good builder: I'm a fairly skilled builder once I get a set idea in my mind.
Are you mature: I can be very mature, but I am pretty playful when it comes down to not needing the severe maturity levels.
Enything else: I'm not sure there is anything else, Just would like to be a part of the server, and possibly help out the server as an administrator, or a moderator.

alicenxvanity

Back to top Go down

Admin Application. Empty Admin aaply

Post  COOLdude8991 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 pm

I am 14
I have a lot of experience in minecraft
An admin protects the server builds wikkid stuff and helps others
First time as a staff memeber
Im a prety skilled builder
Im prety mature
I would love to help out the server

COOLdude8991

Back to top Go down

Post  hugo4598 Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm

IGN: hugo4598

Overall experience: I have been playing mine craft for about a year and a half now, and I'm very experienced with building. I haven't had experience of being mod on any other server but i have been told what i should do if i was put in the position by other mods!!!!!

What does an admin do: An admin should be helpful in anyway they can and should always be asking new members if they need help with their first few days on the server. They should also try to help with other server matters, e.g. trying to make the server better, by building mob arenas etc.

Staff experience: I havent been mod on other servers but i have ran my own server.

Are you a good builder: I am a very good builder and have built many spectacular things, for example castles, sky scrapers and a few mob arenas and mob traps.

Are you mature: I would like to think i am mature as i have had responsibilities in other servers and have fulfilled them.

Enything else: I am very dedicated to this server and if you pick me for this position i would be very grateful !!!! Smile

hugo4598

Back to top Go down

Admin Application. Empty SouthCraft Admin Application

Post  Exaw Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm

IGN: Exaw

Overall experience: I've been playing minecraft for almost 2 years now, so i'm pretty experienced. I have been admin on three servers, co-owner on one and i've had my own server. Sadly I couldn't afford keeping the server running after a year, so now it's just a hamachi server. It was really good going tho. There was around 90 people online daily. I'm really experienced with a lot of plugins, especially GroupManager. But that's just an example, I could give you a lot more like; World Edit, Essentials, Shops, Economy, NPC's etc. If you want to see my skills on my own server, feel free to send me a private message, and i'll give you the IP Smile (Requires Hamachi)

What does an admin do:My opinion of admins are that they should be around often, so people won't get bored if nobody else is online, they should try to make more people join to make the server more social, they should build things like spawn etc. But most important of all, be friendly and helpful and make sure people won't break the rules. An admin is more than the "police" of the server. They are friends. Nobody wants a (I apologize my language) bitchy admin. An admin should know a lot about minecraft, and always do their best to help. One more thing, an admin must be is patient. The admin of a server, is the person who takes responsibility for that server. It may be that the server is running from their machine, or that they simply have jurisdiction over a remote server, or in some cases part of one.

Staff experience:Like i said above, I've been admin on three servers, co-owner on one and I've also had my own server. I enjoy helping people and I'd love to help a server getting good and popular.

Are you a good builder:That's up to you to decide, but I'd say i can be pretty creative.

Are you mature:Yes, I am. I can say that without a doubt.

Enything else:I always got ideas for plugins and for GroupManager if you are interrested Smile
If you got any questions, feel free to ask Smile

By the way, cool server.

Looking forward to meet you on your server.

Greetings Exaw

Exaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down