South Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate For the Server
Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin Application.
admin application EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm by Exaw

» Why am I in creative mode?
admin application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm by majikchicken

» My Introduction
admin application EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm by majikchicken

» Navydude2's Mod application
admin application EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm by navydude2

» Whitelist?
admin application EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am by bughead

» Builder Application
admin application EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 am by bughead

» SLOTHYNESS RANK PLZ
admin application EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm by A_SLEEPY_SLOTH

» crazydude308's h-moderator request
admin application EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm by crazydude308

» draco's mod app
admin application EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm by draconianwarrior

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

admin application

2 posters

Go down

admin application Empty admin application

Post  newty180 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:28 am

IGN: newty180
overall experience: i have played since alpha so a pretty long time i have has lots of experience as being a admin/mod on other previous big severs around 200 slots
what does an admin do: an admin is a mature, fun, staff member. That helps keep controll the server day and night. the admin also has the duty of stopping greifing and bad mannerd people from playing on the server. an admin however must also make sure everbody in the community is following the rules and not hacking.
staff experience: i have plenty of experience as being an admin on a bigger server that had upto 200 slots. round about 100-150 people on it a day so it just shows how much i had to deal when it came to helping people and solving problems i played on that server for about a year before it got hacked. I also forgot to mention was that when i was on that sever i learnt how to use alot of plugins, so that should come in handy.
are you a good builder: im a mediem builder im not the best but im not the worst either. im pretty good aswell when it comes to using redstone wiring.
are you mature: yes im a mature i think if your going to have the role of being an adim or mod you have to be mature otherwise there is no point in being one.
enythink else: the server that i used to play on was on machinima once or twice which was pretty cool and i also got to meeet the awsome xXSlyFoxXx.

newty180

Back to top Go down

admin application Empty Re: admin application

Post  JamesTheRev Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 pm

IGN: JamesTheRev
Why do you want to be mod on SouthCraft?: Because its a really fun server and i would love to be a part of it, and help out
Staff experience: I have owned my won server, i have been an admin and mod on quite a few server so i have plent of experience with dealing with people
What does a moderator do? They help out admins if anything goes wrong, they also help out members of the server if they have any problems or quireies
Building Experience: I dont like to brag, but i am really really good at building in minecraft and using redstone, and i would love to build some stuff of your server Smile
Are you mature? I am mature and i can deal with things maturly, but i fo have a funny childish side to, but when its time to be mature i will act it
Enything else? I really hope you accept this application, Thanks ^___^

Sorry that its the same one as my mod application, but there were no admin ones at the time, Thanks

JamesTheRev

Back to top Go down