South Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Donate For the Server
Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin Application.
Admin Application. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm by Exaw

» Why am I in creative mode?
Admin Application. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm by majikchicken

» My Introduction
Admin Application. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm by majikchicken

» Navydude2's Mod application
Admin Application. EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:11 pm by navydude2

» Whitelist?
Admin Application. EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:24 am by bughead

» Builder Application
Admin Application. EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 am by bughead

» SLOTHYNESS RANK PLZ
Admin Application. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm by A_SLEEPY_SLOTH

» crazydude308's h-moderator request
Admin Application. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm by crazydude308

» draco's mod app
Admin Application. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm by draconianwarrior

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Admin Application.

Go down

Admin Application. Empty Admin Application.

Post  marty9_ Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:14 pm

IGN:Marty9_

Overall experience: I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now and believe that i have picked up the skills necessary, as a player, admin, mod, and owner, to be an admin on this server.

What does an admin do: Most people think that an admin only helps build things and moderates the server, but having experience with being an admin i can tell you it is much more difficult than that. an admin has to be on regularly and constantly be helping out. they have to be prepared for any situation thrown at them, weather it be with greifing or a plugin issue. an admin also must be prepared to act as a less powerful owner when the owner is not on. The admin also has to understand that being an admin doen't mean going into creative while playing. sometimes when building something for the server they may use creative or world edit, but if they want to be fair they should play in survival most of the time.

Staff experience: Well as i said in my mod application, i have been an admin on a couple servers before. I also used to own a server and understand how difficult it can be to be without good trustworthy staff members. I also understand the responsibility that comes with being an admin aswel.

Are you a good builder: I am a very good builder and am very talented with world edit. i am decent with redstone, and almost a master with playing legit.

Are you mature: Yes i am mature.

Enything else: If there are any other questions you have for me ask me via minecraft.

-Marty9_

marty9_

Back to top Go down